A SELECTION OF PREVIOUS PROJECTS
- Sexual and gender minority health in medical and nursing curricula
- Contested terrain: Legal frameworks around adolescent sexual and reproductive health in five Southern African countries
- Social Workers Interrupting Violence: A Study Focusing on Early Detection and Primary Prevention Responses to Domestic Violence by Social Workers
- Prosecuting Sexual Violence: A Comparative Study of the UK and South Africa
- Women’s Pathways to Prison: An Ethnography of Women in South African Prisons.
- South Sudan Safety and Access to Justice Project.
- Civil Society-led Summit Regarding the Implementation of Sexual Offences Legislation, Improved Access to Justice and Service Delivery for Survivors of Sexual Assault in South Africa.
- Gender-based Violence Prevention in South African Schools.
- Conflicting Laws on Sexual and Reproductive Rights for Teenagers in South Africa: Part II.
- Monitoring the Sexual Offences Act: Part II (Developing a cellphone-based SAFE App for Rape Survivors).
- Violence against Women with Intellectual and Psychosocial Disabilities II.
- Piloting the SAFE CARD.
- Access to Post-Exposure Prophylaxis for Rape Survivors.
- Case Attrition in Domestic Violence Cases.
- Domestic Violence Court Clerks and the Administration of Justice: Use of Discretion.
- Monitoring of the Domestic Violence Act.
- Monitoring of the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) Amendment Act.
- A qualitative scoping study on violence against women and girls in three Ethiopian states (with the Centre for Criminal Justice and Crime Prevention).
- Domestic Violence Act compliance survey monitoring compliance at 29 police stations in the Eastern Cape (with the Community Law Centre).
- The development of national crime prevention indicators (with the Alliance for Crime Prevention).